Monday, April 14, 2014

the southern wild












(find more of my collections on my photography website, here.) 

    Although it snowed for a bit earlier today, spring has been in full-force for the last couple of weeks. Seeing blossoms bloom on all of the trees, ladies in long flowing dresses, people on the street eating ice cream, and fresh flowers all around town makes me feel so much joy for this time of the year. I read in a quote earlier today about how when you get older, you seem to become more in love with spring than fall. I believe I am becoming older, because I think spring is my new favorite season. 
    This collection of photographs, to me, screams joy and happiness of a new season. I photographed these at the Rosedale Arch, with my friend Bethany as the model. The gloves are for sale in my shop, along with the dress that is coming soon to the shop (so sorry ladies whom have already asked me about the dress, life has been so busy lately! I will post it as soon as I get a free second). 

Also, if any of you would like to fill out a survey regarding a magazine I am planning to launch in July, you can do so here

8 comments:

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...