Saturday, December 28, 2013

a christmas spirit (part two)













(tights: target, everything else is vintage) 

  This Christmas seemed to come so quickly this year. Maybe it was because I have been working in retail almost everyday leading up to the holiday, or the fact that Thanksgiving came so late this year. That's besides the point, because this holiday season was as great as ever. I saved this dress specially for Christmas that I bought at a vintage warehouse sale months ago, and it fits me like a glove. Defiantly one of my new favorite pieces from my wardrobe. 
  One of my favorite parts of the holiday is the act of giving and receiving presents. I love finding the perfect gifts for each person on my list, and I love unwrapping the gifts they picked out especially for me. My Christmas, and Christmas Eve, was full of family time and wonderful food (large amounts of baked goodies, breakfast food, potato casserole, the best coffee). I love this time of the year, and I can't wait to reflect on this post next year (like I did with my Christmas post from last year) when the time comes again. 

18 comments:

  1. Love your glasses and your outfit in general--so retro chic! :)
    Can't wait to see more of your upcoming posts!
    Have a beautiful day

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas sounded lovely, dearie. And I love your still life photography! :D

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and these photos! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year in advance! :)

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is adorable. And it looks like you had a great Christmas. Hope you have a great day!
    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely Christmas! And the dress is just perfect for the occasion. And your glasses! Such a cool design, I really dig them :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had an amazing holiday and cute outfit <3
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was Cards Against Humanity a Christmas present or did you actually play that with your family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my sister's present, so we didn't have time to play!

      Delete
  8. Love these photos! Cards Against Humanity is the best! And I really want that Alexa Chung book, love her!
    Cam
    sincerelycam.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas came and went too quickly for me too, but I still very much enjoyed it. I adore your new dress, it suits you so well!

    I hope you have a happy new year. Best wishes.
    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Food and family are what make Christmastime absolutely glorious! Glad you have fun :) Your photos were really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ! Your red dress is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...