Saturday, April 27, 2013

king of carrot flowers







 (creating terrariums, I will have a diy post to give step-by-step instructions soon!) 



 (yesterday evening's little Mexican dinner.) 

 (watching the Lemon Heads at the Midland.) 


(sweater coat: from my mom's closet, sweater/skirt/hat: thrifted, tights: target, self-dyed, loafers: cole haan) 

   My mind sort-of blanked about all the rain that the springtime brings. I have been thinking to myself lately about "why all of these rain showers all the sudden" and "this rainy weather is destroying my shoes", which is exactly what April weather should be bringing. Although the rain has canceled my camping plans for the weekend (even my alternative camping plans for if we did not go!), I do still love this time of the year. All the flowers are beginning to bloom, planting/gardening time, and no more thick winter coats everyday. 
  Although I am not out exploring in the wilderness at the moment, I still had the constant urge to be somewhat "outdoorsy" and take a walk through a local garden. The rain had passed by in the early morning, but still too wet for camping and too chilly in the evening for sleeping. I suppose my "few day getaway" will have to hold off for another week or so.. oh, this rainy month. 

9 comments:

  1. lovely outfit and photos Lindsey!<3

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee the colours going on here! And yay for Neutral Milk Hotel lyrics! They're one of my fav bands

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blouse and its so nice together with the green tights! Happy Spring! Finally :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey darling)
    nice blog)loves it)
    love love love your look)

    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes! Great pictures, especially the flowers <3 love it xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Catholic school from pre-K to 6th grade and we had to wear green stockings like the ones you're wearing here with our uniforms. That just brought me back! I love your style!

    xo Michelle
    misanthropycreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so perfectly springy!! Love the color combo. And that's my favorite song by NMH :)

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got to see the lemonheads. I am so jealous! Hope things dry out so you can go camping.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...